Brought to you by DFHack!
- Designate the vein at the cursor for digging.
- Copy the settings of the selected stockpile for use in future custom stockpiles.
- Duplicate the selected job.
- If possible, choose green glass as the material for the current construction.
- If possible, choose clear glass as the material for the current construction.
- Switch between showing fluid levels (precise) and hiding them (immersive).
- Choose the zone under the cursor for future zone tasks.
- Find a grazing animal who is not currently assigned to an activity zone and assign him/her to the one selected with Ctrl-X.
- Find all grazing animals who are not currently assigned to an activity zone and assign them to the one selected with Ctrl-X.
Ask Solra about the following:
- Automatic management (via workflow plugin) of repeat jobs; suspend them instead of deleting them when they fail, and automatically resume/suspend them depending on how much of the result is available. (Example: suspend "Make Charcoal" when there is at least 30 charcoal available, resume it again when the number falls below 20.)
- Prospector's report (via dfprospector), before or after you embark, giving you an overview of available ores, stones, and plants.
- Automatic population control (autobutcher) for animals. (Example: Limit 1 adult male alpaca and 20 adult females, slaughtering the oldest when the limit is exceeded.)
- autonestbox: make 1x1 pen zones on your nestboxes, and egg-laying females will automatically be assigned to them.
- autolabor: scary automatic dwarf labor manager.
- showmood: find out exactly what that crazy dwarf wants. (Almost everyone who plays on Sigma Virus has strange moods disabled...)
Anything else that is possible in DFHack is possible here. Note that Sigma Virus may be running an older version of DFHack and/or DF. Also note that NONE of these mods were written by Solra; he merely set up the keybindings.